“Swap your cricket kit for a good cause”
IanTabor - RCC Boys U12 Manager
Pads too small? Bat in need of an upgrade?
Or have you got old cricket kit cluttering up the cupboard?
Then get along to the club’s kit drive with any unused kit going to the Lord’s Taverners.
This is how it works.
- Bring along old cricket kit: bats, gloves, pads, shoes, shirts, jumpers, helmets (even boxes but please give them a rinse first!)
- Either swap a piece of your kit for something else you want.
- Or take a piece of kit and make a donation (we suggest a minumum of £5 with proceeds going towards the club and upkeep of facilities.
- The Lord’s Taverners will recycle any leftover kit.
Kit swap days and times:
- Sunday 12 May: 9:30 am – 12:30pm at ODP
- Monday 13 May: 5:00pm – 7:30pm at ODP
It’s as simple as that!
Can’t make it to the kit drive?
Contact Ian Tabor on 07710 198 435 to arrange a drop-off or pick up.
ABOUT THE LORD’S TAVERNERS
The Lord's Taverners is a fantastic cricket based charity that provides sporting opportunities to disabled or disadvantaged young people.
The Lord's Taverners run a sports kit recycling programme, with the kit donated to sporting projects both in the UK and abroad. You can find out more about the Lord’s Taverners here: www.lordstaverners.org
Updated 12:05 - 15 May 2019 by Richard Zotov