Welcome to our online booking system for the outdoor nets at Richmond CC.
This system is for RCC members only and should not be used to book 121 sessions with coaches (click here for details on how to book these). It has been put in place to:
- ensure we comply with ECB and Government requirements in relation to COVID-19
- enable us to manage use of the nets and allocate them fairly between members and coaches
- help us to generate income for the club through fees paid by coaches for net hire and voluntary donations from members
We have tried to make it as straightforward as possible. The system has been set up so that:
- members can book one, 50 minute session per day
- members can book a maximum of four sessions in a week (Monday to Sunday)
- members can book seven days in advance
You will be asked to register when you first use the online booking calendar.
When making a booking you will always need to provide specific information on who is using the nets as well as checking a consent field. All these relate to COVID-19.
Nets are free to use however, the club is still trying to plug a financial hole. We would therefore recommend a voluntary contribution each time you use the nets:
To make a contribution please click here
- £5 for the artificial nets
- £10 for the grass nets (no grass nets through the winter)
Please do all you can to sort out problems yourselves. If you need help you can contact email@example.com. Note that this is not a 24/7 commercial service centre. Emails will be checked once a day.
These guidelines and rules are subject to change. We may make adjustments once we understand demand.
To access the system please click here.