This page outlines how RCC will implement the "ECB ORGANISED OUTDOOR RECREATIONAL CRICKET GUIDANCE FOR ENGLAND"
RCC are operating in compliance with these guidelines and ask our members, and patrons attending our Pavilion Bar and Cafe, to assist us in following them.
The most recent changes (implemented at RCC from April 17th 2021) involve off the field activity and apply to the ODP Pavilion Bar and Cafe. Clubhouses are permitted to serve food and beverage to customers outdoors in accordance with government COVID guidance for restaurants and bars, which includes:
- Outdoor areas at hospitality venues can reopen to serve customers in groups of up to 6 people or 2 households
- At any premises serving alcohol, customers will be required to order, be served and eat/drink while seated (even if no alcohol is ordered).
- If a hospitality venue does not serve alcohol, then customers will be able to order and collect food and drink from a counter, but must consume food and drink while seated at a table.
- Venues may allow customers to use toilets, baby changing rooms or breast feeding rooms located inside
- hospitality venues will also be allowed to provide takeaway food and alcohol. Takeaway food and drink (including alcohol) must not be consumed on the premises or adjacent to the premises.
Guidance on the use of our hospitality facilities can be found on the Old Deer Park website.
Our Covid Plan and Risk Assessment are attached.